What are my setback requirements?

It depends on the zoning district you are in. See the instructions above for locating your Zoning District. Then refer to the setback requirements in the following attached PDFs and Links:

Setback Requirements (Link)

Schedule of Use Regulations (PDF)

Schedule of Bulk Regulations (PDF)

Crossroads Core Zoning District (PDF)

Town of Hyde Park Zoning Map (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit for a shed?
2. Do I need a permit to erect a fence?
3. What zoning district am I in?
4. What are my setback requirements?
5. Can I have chickens or other livestock on my property?
6. How do I file a complaint?
7. Can I subdivide my property?
8. Does the Town have a survey of my property?
9. What is the procedure for obtaining a Variance?
10. What is an Area Variance?
11. What is a Use Variance?
12. Why wasn’t I notified that my neighbor is building a house, pool, deck, etc.?