Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
There will be a public forum on Mental Health Service Needs for Adults on May 7th from 5:30 pm to 7:30 at the Dutchess County Department of Behavioral & Community Health 230 North Road, Entrance #1, Training Room C-104, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Tell us what you think about the services offered in Dutchess County for adults who are living with mental illness.
• Find out about 2018 accomplishments and updates
• Share your comments, thoughts, and ideas for improvements
• Watch an Anti -Stigma video
• Share your concerns about navigating the mental health system
• Hear about system issues, including housing options, for the mentally ill
• Speak personally to community service providers with your concerns
Can’t attend? Written comments may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org mail to: Adult Mental Health Public Forum, 230 North Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. Or, visit www.DutchessNY.gov/ForumComments to submit comments online.All comments received will be read at the forum. For questions, please call (845) 486-2751.