Parks & Recreation
FREE COMMUNITY SHOWS!
Join the Hyde Park Recreation Department and Commission as we host a community night series on Wednesdays beginning August 19th!
TICKETS ARE FREE, BUT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! Please review the following information:
- Events will be open to a maximum of 50 people.
- You must reserve tickets in order to gain entry.
- Please bring your own blankets and/or chairs to the event.
- Please print out your tickets or have them readily available on your phone to show event staff before parking.
- Masks must be worn from your car to your spot on the lawn. If you leave your seating area for any reason, you are required to wear your mask.
- No refreshments will be served at this event, but we invite you to bring your own food and/or drinks.
- Please reserve tickets for one event in the community night series. If you reserve for more than one event, Hyde Park Recreation will transfer your reservation to the waiting list.
- If you have a reservation for an event and cannot attend, please cancel your reservation , so other community members can attend!
- Rain dates are scheduled for each event
The Hyde Park Recreation Community Nights are generously sponsored by Rhinebeck Bank and Hyde Park Knights of Columbus
GET YOUR TICKETS THROUGH THESE LINKS:
Town Wide Tag Sale!
Participants! Get your registration form here! Town Wide Tag Sale Form
Attendees: Please wear masks at any of the Town Wide Tag Sale participant's home and avoid any crowding.
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
The Hyde Park Recreation Commission and Department are committed to providing quality recreation programs and services to all citizens of the town. Such programs and services are educational, cultural and social in nature and designed to promote positive emotional and social development of all participants. The Commission and Department will ensure optimal use of all resources and continually strive to improve the level of recreation and park services to the community.
Programming & Events
The Hyde Park Recreation Department offers year round programming and events for all Hyde Park residents. From our iconic Music in the Parks series to our senior activities club and summer camps, our town recreation department provides opportunities for cultural enrichment, as well as a multitude of passive and active leisure experiences.
Concert in the Park
Free Popcorn at Fall Fest
Town of Hyde Park Police with Emily Svenson, Ward 1 Councilperson, and Supervisor Aileen Rohr at Fall Fest 2018
2017 Tree Lighting
Summer Camp Groups 5 and 6
Elite Martial Arts at Fall Fest 2018
Ken Schneider, Ward 4 Councilperson, Highway Superintendent Howie Fisher and Hyde Park Lions Club at Fall Fest 2018
Town Hall Christmas Band
In addition, to the wealth of programming provided by the Town of Hyde Park, we are the home of beautiful state and national parks, and many private swimming, tennis, and boating clubs. Because volunteering is part of our community's vibe, there are a variety of clubs and organizations that add dimension to our active recreation options.